Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Today is a BIG day!

This is a very special blog post for a very special lil sister, who is not so little anymore :(

My little sister, Michelle, turns 21 today, and I am so sad that I cannot be there to celebrate such a special day with her.  Michelle, or Chicha as she is referred to in our family, is 9 years younger than me.

She has a great way of making me feel like an old lady, but at the same time, has not problem stealing me clothes, which means that I am still kind of cool, right??!!!

Meeting my lil sister and best friend for the 1st time. 
Me, Chicha and our niece Ellie on Michelle's 18th birthday. 
Us on my special day
This picture cracks me up! This was a few years ago, we were all hanging out at our older sisters house, and Michelle had left to run an errand.  Well, she was gone for a VERY long time, so we decided to pull a prank on her and our niece.  SO Jon and our brother in law climbed up onto the roof with a hugh bucket of water.  We planned on dumping the bucket on our niece Ellie, but she was smart and stopped at the door step, as you can see above, but Michelle just walked right out, so she was the lucky receiver of the bucket of water.  I love that I caught the action with my camera! 
Michelle has visited me in all of the different states i've lived in.  Well, Ive only lived in 2 states, other than Oregon, BUT she's been to both! :)
Us when she came to visit me in Seattle for a weekend. 
Us at the beach in Santa Cruz.  We always have a great time together :)
I love the relationship she and Jon have also.  They definitely act like brother and sister :)  He's the big brother she never had and she's the little sister he never had! 
Whenever we are together, we always cook something yummy up in the kitchen! 
I am very proud of you chicha, and everything that you have accomplished in your young 21 years.  I cannot even imagine all of the other amazing things your will accomplish in your lifetime! I love how big of a heart you have and how you are following your dreams  to work with people with special needs.  I love that you look up to me, because my whole life, I tried to be the best example I could be for you, because I only want whats best for you.  We have had some pretty hard times in our family, but all of it has made us stronger women.  I am proud to call you my lil sister and best friend.  I miss you SO much and I hope you have a great day today celebrating such a special day! 



Love you forever lil sis! Come visit me soon so we can celebrate in the desert together!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...