Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend update

Well I survived my 1st week at my new job! Yay! By friday afternoon, my brian hurt! lol.

Happy Wendy on Friday morning! 
I became official at work with my new name plate :)
 Friday night, Jon and I headed out to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner.  We love that place! Then spent the rest of the night hanging out at home.
Oh Mr. Burns, he cracks me up :) FYI, he slammed his finger in the bathroom door, so now he has an yucky nail that will probably fall off :(
We stopped by a bar near our place before heading home for some drinks :)
Our Saturday of course revolved around college football! We headed to Scottsdale to watch the game at Dos Gringos.  We ended up sitting at a table with another couple and ended up hanging out the rest of the night.  They are both from Oregon, so that was fun, and then while we were sitting there, one of our friends from back home ended up walking into the bar! lol, it was so random! So we hung out with him and his coworkers also.  So it was a very fun filled day!

Such a beautiful sunset saturday night!
Sunday morning, we headed to the sports bar near our place to watch the Eagles game.
Mimosas and football!
Then came home and Jon got ready for his trip, sad face! And then I drove him to the airport, sadder face! He's in California for work until Wednesday, and then his bff Rob comes into town on Friday night.  So we are pretty excited for our very 1st Oregon visitor in our new home :)

Hopefully these next few days go by quickly, I hate being home alone with out my lovie!   Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a super week!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job! (I love the Old Spaghetti Factory too!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...