Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekend Update

I know i'm a day late with my update, but i'm here now to give a lil update :)

Friday was a big day for me, I had another job interview for a HR position with a pool company and it went amazing!!!! I seriously felt like I was gonna walk out of there with the job BUT they are just waiting on getting my background check clearance and they would like me to come back in for a 2nd interview this week.  So i'm pretty excited about this job, it sounds like a great job for me and a great opportunity to learn and grow.
Friday night, Jon and I had date night, so we headed out to a near by Mexican restaurant and had a great dinner and it was nice to finally sit down and just talk and have a good time.
Saturday was a laid back day, we spent our morning working on our tans in the pool, then we checked the mall out near our place and then we headed to a nearby bar to catch the UFC fight.  It was our 1st time at that bar and it wont be our last.  The servers and the food were great!
My yummy dinner.  Gouda mac & cheese. So great!
Sunday was a gerat day for me! Jon totally spoiled me :) We headed to the mall and I got to get my very 1st Michael Kors purse! Yay! We had a deal, where once I got a job, he would buy me one BUT I managed to get it before getting a job, lol.  Then we walked into Kate Spade and they were having a huge sale SO I got to walk out of there with a new purse too! Yay me!

My new babies!


Since I got spoiled, we went to sushi for dinner since Jon loves his sushi.  Jon was pretty disappointed with it, so we are still on the hunt for a great sushi place.

Now i'm just spending my week getting our place completely unpacked and keeping my fingers crossed that I get some good news this week!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.gosh. That Kate Spade bag is to die for! And Gouda mac & cheese? Yum-o! Good luck on the job interview!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...