Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Monday!!

Guess who has a job and 1st day is today??!!! This girl! Yay!!! I am now an Employment Coordinator for a big pool company.

I had my 1st interview with them 2 weeks ago, and then I had a 2nd interview on Friday.  The interview was at 10:00 am Friday morning, and at 12:20, I received a call from my new boss offering me the job :)  So it was a GREAT way to kick off my weekend!

Friday night, Jon and I went out to dinner to celebrate, and then got home and had a FaceTime hanging out with our good friends, Janet & Phil, back in Oregon.  I think we FaceTimed for about 2 hours, and it was a lot of fun.  I love FaceTime, it definitely feels like you are hanging out with your friends, even if they are far away. We are planning a Vegas vacation to go see Britney Spears new Vegas show that starts in December.  Janet and I are lucky enough to have husbands that are willing to go to the show with us :)  We are planning our trip sometime in February, and I am SO excited for it!

Saturday morning consisted of breakfast, mimosas and a surprise from the husband with some pretty flowers :)
Slaving away making breakfast! lol
Pretty colorful flowers from Mr Burns
My scruffy dog! We are finally getting her groomed Wednesday, thank goodness! 
And no Saturday is complete without some college football! So, Jon's friend, Curtis came over to watch the Duck game with us.
Jon and Curtis supporting their Ducks
Miley hanging with the boys watching the game
Supporting my Duckies! 
Miley fell asleep towards the end of the game.  The Ducks were dominating the other team, so there wasn't much action.
Sunday, Miley had a vet appointment to get her vaccines updated.  As you can see below, she was a very happy doggie, until the vet came into the room and started messing with her, lol.  But really, she did a good job, and is a very happy and healthy doggie, which makes me a happy dog mommy!  And she got to come home with a new super cute dog collar :)
After Miley's appointment, Jon and I did a lil shopping to get me ready for my 1st day of work.  Ever since I left my job in Oregon, which was 3 yrs ago, I have had very casual jobs and very laid back dress codes.  Now with this new job, I'm entering a very professional work environment, so it's time to vamp  up my work wardrobe.  Any kind of shopping is fun, so i don't have a problem with that!

Well, that was our weekend! Hope everyone has a great day and wish me luck on my 1st day of work!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...