Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Fun

Jon and I got to enjoy our 1st real weekend together here in Phoenix, and we had a great time! :-)

First of all, my interview on Friday went really well! I wont hear back until next week if I made it to round 2 of the interviews, but Im pretty sure i made it! The position is a perfect position for me, so I'm pretty excited about it!
What I wore to my interview.  Group texts are the best, my girlfriends back home helped me put my look together :-)
Now back to our weekend..... Friday night, Jon came home, YAY!  So we had a night quite night at home, with pizza and wine.
Miley was very happy her daddy was home.
Saturday was centered around sports.  The Duck game was on at 12:30, so we watched that at home and had one of Jon's old college roommate over.
Miley and I in our Duck gear. 

After the game, we hung out at home for a bit and then headed over to "Sand Bar" to watch the Mayweather/Canelo fight.  Im still sad that Canelo lost, boo!!!
Husband and I waiting for the fight to start!
Jon & Curtis.  Its nice to have an Oregon friend here :0)
Sunday was a pretty sunny day, so we took full advantage of it! Of course our morning consisted of football, but then we went on a bike ride through our neighborhood and then jumped into the pool and had some fun in our backyard.

I love our backyard! :0) 
After hanging out in the pool we played some darts, and enjoyed some beer 

After the sun went down, I dished up our very 1st home cooked meal in our new place, yummy!!!
Mr. Burns was a very happy man :0)
Now were back to Monday, boo! Jon is back at work and I am back at sending out my resume in hopes that I find a job soon!

Happy Monday friends!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...