Friday, September 13, 2013

Big Day Today!

Jon and I have been Arizona residents for 2 whole weeks today and life has been great.  Last week I got started on my job search and had a phone interview on Tuesday, which I was super nervous about because I'm much better with in person interviews, but they liked me and I have an actual interview today! Yay!!!! I'm pretty excited about it too! Its an admin position at a local nursing school working with the college president.  So wish me luck!!!! The only downfall about the position is that its a 30 min commute.  I had mentioned to Jon that I wanted to find a job closer to home because of gas prices.  But if its a good job with good pay, then its worth it.  I had a long commute to my job in California, so I'm already used to it :)


Another exciting thing about today is that Jon comes home!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!! I've been home alone all week and I'm ready to have my husband back! He's been in California all week for work, getting trained on his new position.  I think once I have a job, it wont be so hard having him gone all week, but right now I'm not a fan.  But with his new position, he will be traveling every month, so I'll have to get used to this quick!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...