Thursday, July 4, 2013

Random Thursday: My Summer Plans.....

Today im linking up for another Random Thursday topic with:
And this weeks topic is:
Which is always a fun topic! I sure wish I could have the summer off to enjoy the sunshine and go on vacations with Mr. Burns, BUT i have to be responsible and go to work, lame! But we are going to make the most out of our 1st summer in California!  So here is my lil list of summer fun ahead!


1.  This brat will be visiting me in about 16 days along with her BFF Alex.  They will be here for about 5 days, which will be jam packed with fun filled events.  Im still not exactly sure what well be doing, but I predict the beach and lots of time at the pool, we shall see.  I cannot wait for them to be here, its going to be a lot of fun!




2.  Lots of bike rides and picnics! A new hobby that Jon and I enjoy very much!



3.  Lots of trips to the beach!! My happy place.  If I could live at the beach, i would be in heaven! Maybe some day!


4.  The man that has my heart and is able to have a constant smile on my face and I will be celebrating 2 wonderful years of marriage on the 24th!  Not sure what exactly well be doing, but I have a feeling he has something up his sleeve :)


5.  Heading home to be a part of my our good friends Aubrey & Steve's wedding in August! Cant wait to spend a few days away with our good friends!

Oh and we might have another lil surprise up our sleeves BUT that is to be discussed at a later time (please just keep your fingers crossed for us and keep us in your prayers!)...... The journey Jon and I are on is an ever changing one!  And we may have lots of new adventures ahead!

P.S. Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. These are some fun summer plans. The beach? I'm totally in! Dude, I miss living by the beach, now all I have is the dessert. Blah.

    Thanks for linking up with us & sharing your awesome plans :) Can't wait to see what you've got going on thatll be change things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome summer! I love bike rides and picnics so much!
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome summer! It sounds like you have tons of great plans lined up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...