Friday, July 5, 2013

Our Sunday Adventure!

Jon and I had such a fun filled weekend this past Sunday.  It was so much fun, so much fun that I was asleep and in bed by 7:00pm Monday night.  I cant party like i did in my 20's! lol, grandma needed her sleep!

Anyway, our friend Tobias works for Miller Coors and is a rep for them, so he gets lots of perks, and he's awesome enough to share them with us, because we are his favorite! lol.

Anyway, Sunday he had tickets not only for an MMA fight, but also to the Rob Zombie concert.  We weren't sure if we would be able to go to both events, but we made it work and it was SO worth it!

We started off with some MMA fights, which was really fun.  Im not really into all of that fighting, but being there watching all of the action live was a lot of fun and I totally got into it.

Mr. Burns looking tough
We were VERY close to all of the action!

Tobias got to meet a famous fighter.  I obviously have no idea who he is, but Tobias was pretty excited about this :)
After the fights, we hit to road to the Shoreline amphitheater for the concert.  We also had VIP tickets for the concert, so we got free food and got to enjoy the concert in the safety of our box seats.  Rock concerts are NOT my thing, but Jon is very much into rock and was very excited about the concert.  I just had fun in the sunshine, enjoying some drinks and spending time with friends! :)

Hanging out in the field before we got to our seats. 

This is the life! We even had our own waitress!
Trying to be rocker with my cool outfit :) I think I did pretty well! 
Excited for the show to start and get his rock on!
The set up for one of the first acts, they were fun! And the dragon blew smoke out of its nose
The concert gang! Jose (the guy next to me) is Tobias's coworker and is so much fun! We always have a great time together :) And the other 2 in black are Jose's friends, which were awesome too! 
We didnt make it home until about midnight and I had a big day Monday morning, so getting up and getting to work on time was a struggle! But I did it and survived the day.  Losing sleep over having a fun time with friends is always worth it! :)

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...