Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What a weekend!

Im doing my weekend update post a day late because I was too busy have fun in the sun! :)  Can I just say that I LOVE living in California?  I feel like there is so much to do and not enough time for all of it! This weekend definitely kicked off a fun and adventure filled summer!

My company had a walk-a-thon fundraiser this weekend, so Jon and I joined in on the fun! It was a 5 mile walk in Morgan Hill on a trail right off the 101, and it was a lot of fun.  We decided to bring Miley along, and she was so cute :)  But she did do a not so cute thing on the way there.... She was riding in the front seat with me and decided to poop on the seat. Good thing she is little and her poops are tiny, but it was pretty funny.  Jon LOVES his car and Miley definitely disrespected his baby! lol  It was fun seeing my co-workers out of the office and im glad that Jon got the chance to meet my boss and co-workers.
Miley & I ready for the fun to start
Doing her best to keep up
My 2 loves
Such pretty views!

My cute lil family :)
Miley did her best, but she couldn't walk the whole 5 miles, so she was carried some of the time, more of a work out for me! 
Seriously love this picture, just look at her lil face!
Such a proper princess, crossing her legs while daddy carries her :)
After the walk-a-thon, we dropped Miley off at home, and we headed out for mimosas and some brunch.  Theres a "Bills Cafe" down the street from our place and they  have the best mimosas, I love going there, and they also have good breakfast, lol.

Later on saturday night we headed to the beach to meet up with some friends for a bonfire.  This was my 1st time doing something like this and it was really fun.... Until the cops showed up, they weren't very happy that one of the guys was setting off fireworks, so they shut our fun down :( Ol well, I'm sure well be going to many more of these! :)
Party in a cooler! :)
The beach seriously makes me so happy!
I want to try and skimboard some time, looks so much fun! 

One of our friends showing off his skim-boarding skills
Jon's coworker, who is awesome and has included us into her circle of friends :)
Sunday was a bright and sunny day, so we headed to Campbell for some mexican food and margaritas, such a great way to end a fun weekend!

We also tried michelada's for the 1st time and they were pretty darn good! Jon wasn't really a fan, but i really liked it! Its like a bloody mary but with beer, and the rim has chili powder. 
And thats a wrap for our weekend! This coming weekend is going to be even more fun! We are heading to San Francisco for the Chipotle Cultivate Festival I am so excited for it! We will be spending the whole day out there and staying in a hotel by the bay, I cannot wait! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...