Friday, May 31, 2013

Fridays Letters!


Dear Mr. Burns, I love you! And I am very excited to spend a sunny weekend with you! Thank you for being such a sweet husband to me.  Its been so much fun watching my home videos from my childhood, even though I'm not in them as much as you'd like, you get to see me and my childhood in a whole new light! Its pretty funny and embarrassing at the same time!

Dear Miley, I hope your ready to get the workout of your life tomorrow, because you'll be walking a 5K with daddy and I!  I just hope I don't have to end up carrying you to the finish line :) You'll be looking super cute no matter what though!

Dear Walk-a-thon, I am pretty excited that Jon and I are participating in your event for my office.  Such a fun way to spend a Saturday morning AND raise some money for our clients in need! Double win!

Dear Sirius radio, You completely made my morning! Not long ago, I discovered the best station EVER on you, Pop 2K, which only plays music from 2000-2010, which completely makes my drives to and from work pretty fun and exciting.  But this morning, as I'm cruising on the freeway the "Thong Song" by Sisqo came on, OMG! Dance party and memories in my car! That song definitely put a smile on my face this morning, Thank you!

Dear 30th birthday, OMG, you are only 21 short days away! I cannot believe that I will no longer be in my 20's in a few weeks, sad!!! But I am super excited for my birthday celebration and feel so lucky that I have friends from Oregon coming down to help celebrate with me! Just remember, 30 is just a number because I'm never going to grow up! Like Avril Lavigne says "HERES TO NEVER GROWING UP!"







post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love your Friday Letters, you're so thoughtful and loving lil lady! You're almost 30 and you don't even look a day over 21! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...