Friday, June 7, 2013

The Newlywed Game!


So sad that the Newlywed Game is coming to an end! Even though I didn't link up as much as I wanted to, I had fun doing this link up! I love doing things like this, so when I look back on my blog in a year, I can see where Jon and I were in our lives.  So here we go!



My answers in purple, Jon's in blue!
1. What would your spouse be happy doing for hours on end?
Listening to music and finding new music to add to his ever growing collection
Playing games on her phone and reading a Jodi Picoult book. 

2. If you had the money, what would you buy for your spouse today?
Our dream house! That what we both are dreaming of right now.
A house that we could live in and start a family

3. What show is your spouse currently loving on tv?
The NBA finals…
Right now it's Newlyweds but normally Teen Mom (I watch cooler shows than just teen mom! lol)

4. What is your spouse's favorite (all time or currently) youtube video? Share it with us!
Love this question! Jon and I usually spend most of our nights watching YouTube videos, it’s so much fun! Right now, his current favorites are these.  Which I enjoy watching as well :)  Adam Levine looks SO good in the first video! 




Sophia Grace - girls just wanna have fun. Wendy is showing it to me as we speak. (Seriously, that lil girl can rap!)

5. Do you and your spouse plan on doing gifts for anniversaries based on traditions? Like the paper for one year etc.
We never plan on it, but I do bring it up to him when out anniversary is approaching.  Last year he did such an awesome job with the “Paper” gift, seriously, you should check it out here!
Yes. Every year we celebrate the gifts

6. How many kids does your spouse want? And if you could only have boys or girls which would your spouse prefer?
He wants 2, I want 3.  He wants our 1st born to be a boy, so I think he would be happy if we only had boys, more boys to watch and play sports with!
3.  We both rather have boys than girls. We don't want to deal w 3 Wendy's haha.  (Hahahaha Thanks husband!!  But its true, I would rather have sons than daughters)

7. Would your spouse want to live in the city, country or beach?
Well Mr. Burns is from the country, but the city is a little too busy for him, so I think he would be happy living in a quiet suburb close to the city :)
Beach for sure. We both love sunshine and the beach side views. (I do love the beach, that would actually be my ultimate dream place to live in!)

8. What is a book you and your spouse have read together that you would recommend to other couples?
We haven’t read a book together sadly.  We talk about wanting to but we just haven’t found one that interests us.  So if any of you have any recommendations, let me know! :)
I read funny, sci fi, or political books. She likes reading stories on real life issues. We don't read books together at least not yet! (Yea, we go to the bookstore and I get biographies and he walks out with comic books.l Lol!)

9. What is your favorite engagement picture? Wedding picture?
So hard to choose! 
Engagement pictures:
My favorite...
Jon's favorite, gotta represent! 
Wedding:
My favorite 
Jon's favorite, which we have hanging on a canvas in our dining room. 
10. What is one piece of advice you would give to those dating, engaged and or newly married?
Have fun together! Jon and I still often act like we are just dating because we still have fun together and flirt with each other like we did 5 years ago.  We live our lives together with this motto “Live your life to the fullest” and I think we are doing a pretty good job!
Always respect each others feelings. 
If you truly love someone you will swallow your pride and work out the arguments, even when you believe you are right (Yea this is another great piece of advice!)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the advice at the end!! Love the pictures too =)
    Scott & I watch YouTube videos sometimes too as a date night idea!
    It's so much fun! I love the Sophia Grace video. She is too cute! =D
    I'm going to check out your paper gifts now!
    Thanks for linking up, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us the last time fellow Burns! :)

    a dream house would be a great buy!
    aren't there so many fun youtube videos?!

    loved reading through your answers!
    and your pictures were lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...