Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random Thursday!

Today I'm linking up with Random Thursday, hosted by these lovely ladies!

This week topic is a fun and easy one!

So here I go!....
Memorial day, Jon and I and his boss Tom @ The San Jose Giants baseball game.  It was a lot of fun!
My new Hello Kitty toys added to my office decor :)

OH EM GEEE! I saw these Friday night, and I was in LOVE! They have scenes from the "Notebook" with the sweet quotes that go along with them.  There were 2 of them and I think I need them in my life! :)

Jon was very excited when we saw this Sunday as we were walking down the street.  We of course had to stop for a picture :)
Homemade coconut ice-cream!  This stuff is seriously amazing! Every Monday, food trucks take over a parking lot down the street from our place.  They always have different types of food, but the guy with the ice cream is always there.  I think ill be getting a pint of it next monday :)
New office layout! It still needs more pink & Hello kitty to be cute BUT it'll get there :)

Ikea trips with the husband! And fun rides on the carts :)

The looks of a successful trip :)  Now its time to get our place organized! YAY!
So that's about it for me! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! We are so close to the weekend!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love Ikea! I always find so many great things!
    And the Hello Kitty stuff in your office is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting organized! It's a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... that coconut icecream looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Payphones? Dude, they still exist? Cr-a-zy! Love that you guys actually stopped & took a picture next to it. Classic. Oh my gosh, Ikea is the best. Sadly the nearest one to me is like 80 miles so I havent been in over 3 years. Tragic.

    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hello kitty! and the office layout, love rearranging my work place, makes me feel more productive!
    is it weird I've never been to an IKEA? I think that needs to change!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...