Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jon's 29th Birthday Weekend!

2 weekends ago, We celebrated Jon's 29th birthday.  I didn't really try to plan too much, I just let Jon decide what he wanted to do for his celebration weekend.

Friday night was a low key night, hanging out at home.  Than Saturday morning, Jon's friend, Sean, came over and we headed to Great America for part of day.  This was Jon's 1st time there, and we had a lot of fun.  We got a season pass, so well be spending lots of summer days there!
The guys ready to head in and have some fun!

We're so cool! lol
It was a perfect day out
Enjoying his pizza and beer :)
This picture cracks me up! I love us :)
Jon & Sean!
After Great America, we headed to dinner at an all you can eat sushi place, which is Jon's favorite.  Im glad that Sean also enjoys sushi because I do not eat that stuff, im happy with my chicken teriyaki! :)

Sunday, we planned on heading to Rookies, the near by Oregon Ducks bar, we get there and guess what? The darn place was closed, BOO!!!! So we went to the closest sports bar, which happened to be Hooters, lol.  But the Heat/Spurs game was on and they could not miss the game the (SO glad basketball is over btw!!!)
Tobias & Jon.  Oregon Duck BBF's :)
Jose, Jon and Tobias!
Love him! 
Monday was Jon's actual birthday.  He got to take the second half of his work day off and play golf with his boss & another friend.  So during my lunch break, I had to put my power shopping skills to the test, and I did pretty darn good! I got him his birthday gifts and decorations in 1 hour! yay me! Once I got home, I had to rush and get everything decorated form him before he got home from golf.  And I succeeded!
He still has a Ninja Turtles love, so thats the theme I went with! :)
All of his birthday cards he received from his family, gifts from me & the San Francisco Giants baseball tickets Tobias got for Jon.  This will be my first Giants game, so I'm very excited! :)
Picture of us from Great America
Happy husband getting home to his surprises!
Jon facetiming with his family.  They were so cute and sang Happy Birthday to him :)
Being a nice wife and making the birthday boy the dinner he requested.  BBQ steak, asparagus and corn on the cob. 
Happy Birthday boy ready to enjoy his dinner!
Finally put my new tripod to use.  Happy Birthday Mr. Burns! 

Yay to being 29! And all the new adventures that are ahead of us! 

We had a fun time celebrating Jon, but I just have to say, my birthday weekend was a little better! lol.  Post about that soon!

Love you forever Mr. Burns! You make my heart SO happy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...