Thursday, June 20, 2013

Birthday time!!!!



Guess what's going on tomorrow??!!! My 30th birthday! Oh goodness, I cannot believe that I will officially be a 30 something instead of a 20 something. I don't want to get old! lol.

The only plus side is that now people that assume I'm 19, will be even MORE shocked to know that I'm actually 30!

So my 30th birthday celebration starts tonight.  We have friends arriving from Portland to spend the weekend with us and celebrate, Koli + Kyle, and also my friend Courtney. 

Tomorrow morning, we will be heading to Santa Cruz (on my actual birthday) and will be spending the day & night out there.  Then Saturday, well be back in San Jose.  This is all I really know about my birthday celebration, because my husband is awesome and has planned the entire weekend and has mentioned that he has some surprises for me too, and I cant wait to see what they are! Last year, he did such an amazing job with helping me celebrate my last year in my 20's (check out that post here), I can only imagine what this year will look like. 

Ill be back next week with recaps from Jon's birthday and also mine!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. AWWW YAYAYY!!!! Happy (early) 30th Birthday!!! And yeah, you seriously don't look a day over 19, so age is just a number!!! I hope your birthday is full of Hello Kitty, Pink yummy drinks and awesomeness! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...