Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What scares me...

Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of

Not becoming a mommy.  Even though Miley makes my heart happy, I would also love to be a mommy to a human baby..... Ill be 30 next month, time is ticking and it really freaks me out.

Losing my connection with my nieces and nephews.  I miss those kids SO much!! (even though some of them are not kids anymore) 

Not being able to own my own home with Jon

Someone from my family dying, especially my mom, or even my dad.  If my dad would pass away right now, I would hate myself for never speaking to him and trying to rebuild our relationship after so many years.

Mustard..... 








post signature

5 comments:

  1. I have a strained relationship with my Dad too. I probably won't ever speak to him again. :(
    I sent you a surprise yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress about the mommy thing Wendy! 30 is young anymore! With modern medicine, you can have a kid when you're 80! :) I'm NOT a mustard person either... totally ketchup though!

    Three more days left in the May giveaway; A new blog design! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to throw mustard in there at the end!! hahaha

    As for the kid thing, you have some time. Sarah is totally right that there's modern medicine there, and then so many options if and when you decide you just need a kid and you need it now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my last child at 40, you still have lots of time. If you worry about not having a relationship with your dad maybe you should attempt to talk to him.


    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you'll be a great mommy at any age :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...