Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My advice

Day 8, Wednesday: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.......
 


Don’t worry so much about what other people think about you.  Do what makes you happy. 
 
I enjoy dressing up and being cute, and yea, sometimes I make look a little ridiculous, like above..., but I always ask myself? Do I like it? Does it make me feel happy and feel good? If it does, I wear it.  Who cares what other people think about me, as long as I'm happy with myself, that's all that matters.
 










post signature

3 comments:

  1. Perfect piece of advice!

    Stopping by from the link up.

    Emily
    jolieemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a doll! I love your cape! and your bike is so adorable! Fab advice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...