Monday, May 6, 2013

What do I do???.....

Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?


Such a hard question to answer!!!

I laugh
Im a dog mommy that I love to spoil with kisses, presents, and lots and lots of treats
I'm a wife to a comedian and my best friend
I paint, color, cut & paste, and draw
I make our home as cute as possible
I try to live a fun filled life, with lots of adventures
I ride my bike with my husband and have picnics in the park together
I try and cook healthy meals for the Mr.
I'm a little bossy and a little more sassy...
I dress up
I shop, maybe a little too much...
I make new friends
I blog :)
I read
I work
I love
I like to pretend I like trying new things, but really, it scares me but I try not to let the fear take over.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...