Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Favorite blog....

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member
Leah from Lovely Life of Leah.  She was my very 1st blog friend and I LOVE her blog! She has such a fun blog and is so creative.  I love everything about her, and we also share a love of Hello Kitty.  Leah has an awesome job as an event planner, which I'm totally jealous about :) and has 2 of the sweetest men in her life, her BF and son.  Everyone should totally check out her blog!  Oh and she is a Cinco de Mayo baby, so go wish her a happy birthday today! :)





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Omg you are so so so so so super sweet! thank you so much! I am so touched that you featured my blog! I love your blog so much too. I wish we lived closer because I know we would have a blast if we ever got to hang out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...