Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random Thursday


Linking for the 1st time with Lin, Em & Meg for their Random Thursday link up.  Luckily for me, the topic of this week is....

Such a fun topic for my very 1st link up! Yay!

Ill start off with the very obvious one..... 

1.  Hello Kitty.  I've been a Hello Kitty lover ever since I could remember. How can you not love her and her cuteness??!! :)
Husband and I at Knott's, where he won this lil Hello Kitty for me :)  Im also sporting my Hello Kitty vans here.
My wedding day couldn't be complete without showing some Kitty love :)
2. PINK!!! Anything and everything pink makes me a very happy person!
Just a small hint of what decorates the Burns home :)
3.  White Chocolate Mochas & Passion Tea Lemonades from Starbucks, yummy!!
Passion tea lemonades remind me of the day of my wedding, thats the 1st drink I had that morning while I got ready.  It holds a special place in my heart :)
You cant go wrong with white chocolate mochas on a cold day.
4. Life is better with New Girl!
Jon and I love this show.  She is too cute and Im totally rooting for Jess and Nick to finally get together! Come on!
5.  Betsey Johnson.  I LOVE her dresses! They are SO cute! I wish my closet could be as cute as her store!
I hope Im as cool as her when Im her age! 
My bachelorette party.  Betsey Johnson dress and heels! It was a must! :)
6. Volcom.  I dont talk about this addiction much, but it is! Ive been addicted to volcom since my teen years.  There was a point where I pretty much only lived in volcom t-shirts and hoodies! My office is about a 2 min drive from a volcom & hello kitty outlet, how dangerous is that??!!!
7.  Urban Decay Naked Palette
I hate to end my list at an odd number, but thats all Ive got for now! Happy Thursday friends!!!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love New Girl! Such a great show! Jess is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with you on New Girl, Volcom, the Naked Palette(s) - and I only just discovered Passion Tea Lemonades, but they're my favourite drink. I have a feeling I'll be living on them this summer!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us, and welcome to the Random Thursday team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, how funny is it that you got a way to sneak in some Hello Kitty love into you wedding attire. So cute. Dude, those are the exact same drinks I always get at Starbucks! Great minds think alike, right?

    New Girl is the funniest show around. Did you watch this weeks? Schmidt is my favorite & him eating that pizza...crack up central. Volcom huh? What are you, 16? J/K...I freakin' love Volcom. I go to their warehouse sale every summer and buy their hoodies at like 75% off. Score!

    So glad you decided to join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink and that white chocolate mocha sounds amazing!
    your bachelorette dress is actually amazing. must remember for my own!
    need to start watching new girl again. I watched the first season and the just lost interest but I love zoey and need to get back into it.
    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...