Friday, April 12, 2013

FRIDAY'S LETTERS

Dear Husband, I'm very excited for our fun filled weekend, starting with date night tonight, the beach tomorrow and then Six Flags on Sunday.  I love my life with you!

Dear Miley, Your 3rd birthday is Wednesday, and I cannot wait to celebrate you and spoil you even more than usual.  I cannot wait to dress you up in a pretty dress and bake you a special cake! Love you baby girl!

Dear Joe, Thanks for coming down and spending a few days with us.  We had such a great time with you here! Now I think you should just pack up your things, and move down, we just got a futon, and it has you name all over it! :)

Happy Happy Friday!!!

 



2 comments:

  1. WENDY! Hi! I just found your blog via Friday Letter's and wanted to say hello because I am your newest follower! I am new to blogging and would love a follow back! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!
    LOVE,
    LeeAnn
    loveleeannhilker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I found your blog via the link up and wanted to introduce myself. Your blog is so cute!!! I can't wait to read more posts :-)
    Kelly
    www.todaywasafairytale.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...