Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Pretty new car!

Back in March, I was lucky enough to FINALLY get a new car! Yay me!!!

Saturday morning, we were up bright and early and met up with our downstairs neighbor.  He used to manage a car dealership and has close connections to all the other car dealerships in town.  So he offered to take us car shopping and help us get the best deal possible, and boy, did he deliver!

I've had my eye on a specific car for about 3 weeks.  I had found it online, and kept it up on my laptop, every time I was playing on my laptop, I would look at the pictures of that car and dream about how cool it would be if it really was mine! But it never went further than that, because my original car is paid off, and that money that would be spent on a car payment, goes to shopping or whatever else I want, and who wants to give up that luxury???

Before Jon and I even headed out that morning, he said "I'm not promising that you'll get a new car today, were just going to look at options" and that's what I had in mind, because committing to a car payment is a big commitment!

As soon as we got to the Volkswagen dealership, I saw *MY* car, the one I had my eye on for weeks, just sitting there all pretty, just waiting for me :)  Fred, our neighbor, told us to play it cool and not act too excited about the car.  So I did my best to keep it cool.  We looked at the car I liked and then we also looked at other cars, but my heart was already set on *MY* car, I knew what I wanted and it was just sitting there waiting for me! So we finally test drove it, I had a turn and Jon also had a turn at the wheel. 

After the test drive we went inside to talk numbers, and this is where Fred, our neighbor, took over and rocked it for us! We couldn't of imagined the deal that we got.  They treated us like family at the dealership because of Fred.  I am SO happy that he offered to help us with this! So after a few hours, lots of hugs and high fives, I drove away in my new car! YAYAYAYAYA!!!!

My new car!!!!! lol, yea right! If I could of gotten this car, I would have! My dream is to own a pink car, and it WILL happen :)
 
Excited to drive my new pretty car home!
I got a 2010 VW Tiguan
 
The 1st thing to go into my new car was a Hello Kitty air freshener. 
My old lil buddy.  Ive had that car since I was 23, I'm going on 30 this summer.  You do the math...
I had to say goodbye to my lil car on Monday.  Its headed back to Oregon to my lil sister. 
It was a little scary to go from a small car to a lil SUV, but ive gotten used to driving it and I LOVE it! I feel so *cool* now :) I am so happy to finally have a *grown up* car.  I just made my very 1st car payment last night, my closet was sad but I'm a very happy girl!

I just gotta say, seat warmers are the BEST!!! I look forward to my lil seat warmers every morning :)

post signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...