Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oregon Friends

Last weekend Jon's good friend Rob came to visit us and we had a great time together!  Rob arrived Wednesday night, he was originally scheduled to arrived at about 9pm but didn't actually arrive until about 11:30pm because of his flight being delayed.  Since I had to work the next day, I didn't get a chance to see him that night.

The next day, we all headed over to buffalo wild wings for dinner and sports.
Rob & Jon, Sean & I

 When we got back home, the guys spent the rest of the night playing video games and watching sports :)

Friday, was our friend Tobias birthday, so we all headed out to downtown San Jose.
Jon & Tobias
The guys ready for a fun night out
Dinner at the Old Wagon Saloon.  Rob, Tobias, Jose & Jon. 
When Jose arrived to the bar we were at, they didn't want to let him in because he was just wearing a plain white shirt, you know, stupid bar rules, they ended up letting him go in, but I told him that if he still had any problems, he could wear my jacket, lol.  So we had to snap a picture because it fit him :)
Saturday we headed to the beach for lunch and then headed to Gilroy for some shopping at the outlets.
Our drive to the beach
Check out who I met when we got the outlets??!!! I was pretty excited! 
My awesome new shoes from the Vans store! Another exciting moment for me :)
After shopping, we headed home to BBQ and hangout at home for the rest of the night.
Rob & I with the carne asada
Probably one of my favorite meals! :)
 After dinner, the guys put together our patio furniture.  We sure know how to have a wild time in our old age, lol.

Sunday we had to say goodbye to Rob.  We had lunch at a sushi restaurant before dropping Rob off at the airport.

Saying our goodbyes to Rob!

We had a great weekend having Rob visit.  We always love having friends and family visit.  Jon's lil brother is up next to visit us, he'll be arriving Thursday, so it's going to be another fun filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...