Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday's Letters

 


I haven't participated in Friday's Letters in SO long, but I'm back!!!
 
Dear Husband: You are the BEST! I love that you still continue to surprise me with such thoughtful lil gifts.  Last week you surprised me with the JT CD already loaded in my car, so when I turned my car on in the morning, it started playing.  What a great way to start my day.  And then this week, another CD? This one with "Wendy" songs.  You are the best and I am so lucky to have you!
 
Dear Miley: I love you! You are too cute! It has been over a month now that you get to stay out of your crate while mommy and daddy are at work and you are doing great! You are such a smart and well behaved doggie! Next month you are turning 3!
 
Dear Working out: I'm pretty proud of myself because I am taking you a lot more serious now! I now look forward to working out when I get home from work, which makes husband happy.  You help us find another thing to bond and connect over.  Thank you! Now make me skinny for the summer please! :)
 
Dear San Jose: You are a great city! I love living here, that is all :)
 
Dear Federal & State Taxes: I hate you!! You have not been very nice to Jon and I the past 2 years! But just wait, next year WE will be getting cash!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...