Friday, April 5, 2013

The Newlywed Game Link-up!



I decided to join in on the fun over at Passion, Pink and Pearls & Forever Newly Wedded and do their fun "Newlywed game".  This is such a fun link up!
 
Here we go!
 
1. What are three things you love about your spouse?
1.      His Sense of humor, its always comedy hour whenever Jon is around
2.      His thoughtfulness.  Jon always has some sweet surprise for me up his sleeve.  I love his surprises! Sometimes he gets so excited about his surprise, he ends up spilling the beans, which makes me love him even more!
3.      His cool car, lol, JK.  I love how friendly and outgoing he is.  Anywhere we go, he always manages to make new friends.  Hence, why he has friend here in California & I still don’t…. I love that about him. 
Creativeness, cutesy, lovey dovey
 
2. What are two things you love about your relationship with your spouse?
1.      We always are laughing and having fun together.
2.      We always do special days and celebrations big.  I love celebrating love and milestones in our life and Jon always supports me and joins in on the fun.
work together to accomplish obstacles and can talk about stress; we can do romantical events
 
3.What is your favorite TV show to watch with your spouse?
New girl! And we love her even more because her character is from Portland, OR.  YEA Portland!
New Girl
 
4. When did your spouse know, you were the one?
I would probably say when we decided to move in with each other.  Neither of us had ever lived with a significant other, so we knew that we were serious about each other when we made that commitment, and then of course, when he gave me a promise ring on our 2nd valentine’s day.
 When I met her family
 
5. What is your favorite dating memory with your spouse?
When we 1st started dating, we went on our 1st weekend getaway and it was so much fun!  We stayed at the Oregon coast for 2 days at a cute little hotel, Little Creek Cove, that overlooked the water.  We stayed up late putting puzzles together and watching movies, and spent the days exploring and eating.  It was such a great weekend! When we got back from the beach, Jon told me he loved me for the 1st time. Awww…..I want to go back! 
Little Creek Cove get-a-way
 
6. What is your spouse's go to saying when he/she gets frustrated?
I can’t handle this stress!
“seriously”
 
7. What is something your spouse loves to hear you say?
When I sing Selena in the car :)
anything in Spanish
 
8. Wedding vows: Who chose them or wrote them and what was your favorite part of them?
We had our pastor help us write them.  I loved it all!
we chose them. that we will love each other and treat each other with respect
 
9. What is something you convinced your spouse to change after you got married?
(Think like, a habit or choice of products, etc)
Jon’s style dress wise has changed.  But it started to change when we were dating.  I like the way he dresses much better now! He’s my hot California guy!
The bed sheets from being too girly
 
10. What does your spouse have going to the championships on his/her basketball bracket and why?
I think he has Louisville winning?  I honestly have NO idea who he has winning…. Bad wife!
no one she doesn’t care
 
Jon & Wendy, Now....
 
Young Jon & Wendy, At the Little Creek Cove, April 2008.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks for linking up, Wendy!! =D
    I love how your answers are long & thought out & his are short & sweet!! Haha. That's usually how Scott's answers are! I stalk you on instagram... so I always see when you post his little surprises to you! It's super cute! Love his answer about the girly bed sheets! loL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! the bed sheets. That's funny. I LOVE Selena...I just made a reference to her tonight when we had guests over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yes, yes to number 2! Us too!
    We love new girl...can nick and jess
    yay for us ladies help our men with their fashion,haha

    loved reading yalls answers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...