Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Miley, We celebrated your 3rd birthday on Wednesday and had so much fun! You are so darn cute!!! Especially when you wore your party hat.  I know you were a little mad at me about it, but I just couldn't help it, I love dressing you up!

Dear Husband, When you texted me on Wednesday, telling me that you had a surprise for us, I was expecting something a little more exciting than a TV.  I think that surprise was just for you! :) and now we have more TV's than there is room for in our house.  I just don't get it....

Dear work, Things have been a little crazy this week! I wish things would slow down a bit, but I do love that I'm getting thrown into so many new situations and learning so much! That's what makes me love my job, there is something new everyday! Now if only doing New Employee Orientation was more exciting.....

Dear Hair appointment, I cannot wait to get my hair cut tomorrow, hopefully I have a better experience this time than the last time.  I hope the new person I'm seeing tomorrow can fix what the last person did.  I miss my hair girl in Oregon, she always did such an awesome job :(

Dear Spring, I love you and all of the sunshine and warm weather that you bring! I love driving home from work and enjoying the sunshine on my face!

Dear Weekend, I am so happy that you are finally here!!! Ive been waiting for you to show your pretty little face since Monday!


 

1 comment:

  1. I wish Spring would visit us and stay! :) I hope your hair appointment goes well. I've been avoiding getting mine done because I haven't found anyone worth going to here in CO. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...