Thursday, April 18, 2013

Random Thursday

Happy Thursday! We are 1 more day closer to the weekend and I cannot WAIT until its 5:00pm tomorrow and I can get my weekend started!!! Oh and it also helps that its payday, so that always makes a Friday 10x's better :)

This weeks random Thursday is....
And who doesn't love talking about make-up???


Well start with Maybelline's Baby Lips
I LOVE these, and I try to collect all of the different shades that they have.  I always have a large amount of these hanging out in my purse.  And when I want restock, its always a little hard, because these lip balms are VERY popular.  I'm always on the look out for them and when I do finally find them, I try to snatch 1 of each color.  I highly recommend these.  They are so fun!

Bare Minerals foundation, I've been using this for years and I love it! I don't like using the liquid foundation because it makes me feel like my face cannot breath, this makes my face happy!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Ive tried all the other mascaras out there BUT i always come back to this! It works the best on my lashes and it makes them look full and long.  I love it! 

Victoria's Secret Bronzer, I use this over the bare minerals foundation, because I like to add a little more color to my face :) I'm a little obsessed with this! And it still keeps my face and skin tone looking natural, which is what I like! 

Sephora Glitter Liquid Eyeliner, I wear this over my eyeliner, mostly on the weekends when I want to add a lil sass to my look.  It totally makes your eyes pop! 
 Sephora Hello Kitty Liquid Eyeliner, I really like this! Its like a marker and makes putting eyeliner on very easy! This is also something I wear on the weekends when I want to have fun with my eyeliner and add some more sass :) I have this in black and purple
Victoria's Secret Blush, I love this because it adds a pretty natural color to your cheeks.
 Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner, This is my go to eyeliner that I use most of the time.  I LOVE it! It is unstoppable and lasts all day, which is great for long work days! If you haven't noticed eyeliner is MY thing.  Like I cannot leave the house without eyeliner on!


Urban Decay Naked Palette, Um, LOVE THIS! This is my go to eyeshadow.  I love the shimmer to the colors and also that the colors are natural tones, which is what I like :)
 And last but not least, Urban Decay Eye shadow primer, this stuff is awesome! I use this when I know that I'm going to have a long day and need my makeup to last all day.  And it also makes your eyeshadow colors brighter.  Everyone needs to own this :)
I love makeup and trying new products, its so much fun to play with!

Happy Thursday friends!!!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I did not even know that Victoria's Secret has make up products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont use foundation for the exact same reason. Hate feeling like my face has cakey crap all over it & then I get all oily...ick. And this is why I love the fact that you posted about Mineral Foundation, which I had zero clue came in powder form. Love it!

    As for eyeliner, I can't go without it either but mostly because I have teeny eyes haha. Thanks so much for linking up with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo much someone makeup I want! I love love love baby lips. the orange packaged one is my favourite. perfect amount of colour.
    been really wanting to get the naked pallet. a lot of people recommend it!
    thanks so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...