Wednesday, April 17, 2013

3....

Today is my lil princess 3rd birthday!  I cannot believe that it has already been 3 years since our baby girl was born.  She always brings a smile to my face and is such a mama's girl.  Our lil Burns family wouldnt be complete without her!

We will be celebrating her special day today with a new dress, some yummy birthday girl treats and maybe even a cake! Ill make sure to document all of the fun and make a special blog post all about it!

Here are a few pictures of her that make my heart happy!
Family pictures Summer 2012
Miley sporting her cool San Jose Sharks shirt
Cuddling with her daddy
I love this picture of her! Last spring, when we lived in Seattle.  Working on her tan :)
Cuddles with mom & dad.  Look at her lil tongue, so cute!

Team Burns

Always by my side :)
Oh and here is a little video that Jon made for me of her.  We are just a *little* crazy about her :)









post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...