Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Perfect Night In Swap: Package Reveal



**(I know we were supposed to post about this yesterday, but my camera and computer decided to be uncooperative, sorry im late!)

A few weeks ago I signed up for the "Perfect Night In Swap" hosted by Linny, over at Linny's vault.  I got paired up with Alyssa who blogs over at Two-Thirds Scarlett, who sent me such an awesome pink filled box of goodies! :)

The concept of this swap was to send each other gifts for a perfect night in, and I sure did get a perfect night in!

I was very excited to open up the box and see only pink! Those are the best kinds of gifts :)
The super cute card that Alyssa sent me!
I was even more excited when I took out some tissue paper and only saw Hello Kitty gifts, YAY!
Alyssa sent me the following goodies:
A Hello Kitty sleep mask
A Hello Kitty cup
A pink loofa (not pictured) 
Burts bee's wax lip shimmer
Pink nail polish
Pink gum :)
Pink lil note book
2 girly magazines 
and of course, the best one
Pink glittery slippers!
How cute are these slipper! I love slippers, I hate walking around barefoot, so you can never have enough slippers :)

Alyssa, Thank you so much for being such a great swap partner, I loved it all.  I hope you enjoyed your goodies too!

And Linny, thank for hosting another fun swap!

5 comments:

  1. Those slippers are all sorts of awesome! I love wearing slippers as well...my house is too cold to walk around barefoot. lol Looks like you got some great items!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with those slippers and Hello Kitty sleep mask! Cute blog ~ new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gawd. I'm dying over those adorable pink sparkly slippers; I want! She totally pegged you with all this pink & hello kitty stuff. Honestly when I think of you, I think pink & girly haha.

    Glad you liked everything Alyssa sent. Thanks so much for participating and always being such a great supporter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea! and I would love those slippers. I love anything pink and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...