Friday, March 22, 2013

Instagram Life

I know, I know, I've been a terrible blogger.  I just haven't felt very inspired lately.... We have lots going on, and I always think "I should totally blog about this" but do i? Of course not! Why? I honestly don't know why, I'm in a blogging rut and i don't know how to get out of it. 

Anyway, I'm not blogging much but what I am doing is posting on my lovely instagram! So you can follow along on my adventures there! @wendyburns

So here is the past week through instagram!

Guess who got an awesome new car??????!!!!! :) :) :) *Happy Dance!*

St. Patricks day adventures.... Jon and I thought we were just going to lunch for some fish & chips.... yea right!

The guys got to meet a former Oregon Ducks football player, Kiko Alonso, the guy in the orange shirt, vveeerrryyy exciting! As you can see :) 

My VERY 1st accessory in my new car... duh, of course its Hello Kitty :)

The MADNESS has begun.... We currently have 2 TV's in our living room... I feel like I'm living in a frat house.  Too much beer and sports going on right now.  Which is actually pretty fun :)

My lil princess!!! I'm in love with this picture.  She was VERY excited about this months BarkBox
We finally got another wedding day canvas, this is one of my favorite pictures! I wish we could go back and relive that day all over again!

One of Jon's BFF's, do guys call each other BBF's?? lol.  Well one of his good friends is here for the weekend, he arrived Wednesday night, so its going to be a fun filled weekend with LOTS of sports! Hoprfully we make it out of the house long enough to show him around San Jose and take him to the beach!

Happy Friday my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been having fun! What kind of car did you get? And whats a bark box? I feel like my spoiled dogs should get one of those!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...