Thursday, March 28, 2013

Emotional Day

This is an old post from June 2011, it found it in my drafts... I don't know why I never posted it, so I'm posting it now :) I still remember this day clearly and that apron and recipes have a very special place in my heart.  I love being a part of my husbands family! 

*********************************************************************************

I am SOOO emotional today! I don’t know why?! Actually I think I know why, because I'm getting married very very soon!  I'm still finding it hard to believe, and I get so excited for the big day! It just makes me sit here and think back to the life that I have and everything that has happened to me to get me to the place that I'm at this very moment.

Every time I think about the wedding, Jon or even hear a love song, I fall even more in love with Jon. I never thought that I would love someone as much as I love him and I never ever thought that I would find someone that loves me, all of me, for me. Someone that thinks that I'm cute with all the little things that I do, someone that has no problem buying me a Hello Kitty presents to clutter our home with. He honestly loves me, he doesn’t find my need for cute little things as annoying trait, instead he finds that cute and endearing, as he has told me many time, “that’s part of the reason why I fell in love with you”…I feel so lucky.

Jon works so hard for us, to provide us with a good life, and I really appreciate all of it. He does whatever it takes to make me happy, because he’s happy when I'm happy. I always dreamed of the wedding that Jon is making possible, but I honestly never thought that I would REALLY get the wedding of my dreams, Jon is making all of that come true. He really is my prince charming. I should have him wear a white suite and ride down the aisle on a white horse! Lol .

I never thought that I could feel as loved as he makes me feel.

Last night I got a package in the mail from Jon’s Grandma (Grandma Jones, Betsey’s Mom). It was an apron, along with family recipes. Jon’s grandma, Mom & aunt all wrote down some of the families favorite recipes and sent them to me in the package. That was the sweetest most thoughtful gift I have ever gotten from someone! It made me feel so special, loved, and accepted into their family. It made me feel like they are as excited as I am to be a part of their family.

I cannot wait to start this new chapter in my life. I always dreamed of having this life, and I am SO thankful for it, for Jon and for all of the blessing that God has given me.


Posing with my new goodies! Cant wait to start cooking up some of the recepies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...