Friday, October 26, 2012

Our past Halloween fun!

Ever since Jon and I started dating, we have enjoyed dressing up.  Jon is a pretty good sport and goes along with my costume ideas, but I do try and make them fun for the both of us :)

The 1st year Jon and I were together, we dressed as Mario & Princess Peach.  That was a lot of fun, Jon had a hard time with his mustache, but other than that he loved it.
2008, me with my terrible short hair! 
Our 2nd year, I REALLY wanted us to go as clowns, not scary clowns, just regular, fun loving clowns, I love clowns! lol, I think that are so funny and fun, they have always been my favorite thing about going to the circus!  Anyway, I waited too long to buy our costumes, so I wasn't able to find clown costumes for us :( So that year, we were as pirates, I was not happy about it! It was just so unoriginal and it wasn't cute or fun, but I did my best with it, and we both had a blast :)
2009
Finally, on our 3rd halloween, I was able to get the clown costumes I had my heart set on! I of course had to order our costumes by early September, but I got them and I was very happy! These costumes had been both of favorites yet! I was a cute clown, but Jon did a pretty good job being a creepy clown, and he lived it up! He loved that no one knew who he was because he went all out with getting his face painted, wearing the clown shoes and the wig.  It was really funny watching him that night.  He definitely was the life of the party that night!
2010
Last Halloween, Jon and I were still pretty new to Washington, so we didn't plan our costumes, so we reused our clown costumes because they are so much fun :)  and once again, Jon was the life of the party that night.  He becomes a whole new clown when he's dressed as one! lol
2011
This year, since we don't have much planned, we are keeping it pretty simple.  I let Jon chose our costumes this year, so guess what we are going as? Ninja turtles! lol.  He's been wanting to dress as one for a while now, so thats what we are going to be.  It'll be a fun simple costume, Ill make sure to post pictures of us soon!

4 comments:

  1. omg ninja turtles!? that's sooo cute!
    Jon is the best sport ever!!! He and you are ADORABLE in your matching costumes. You are the cutest ever xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your photos!! You seem like such a fun couple!! =)

    -Karla @ forevernewlywedded =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just grabbed your button!! hope you two are having a great halloween eve! we are!! : )
    -callie @ mysomethingnewwithyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome that you finally got the clown costumes you wanted and that you were able to use them twice! You make a very cute clown, that's for sure! Dressing up is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...