Thursday, October 25, 2012

1 year anniversary photo shoot!

Jon and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary back in July.  I really wanted to get some anniversary pictures taken, so we recruited our awesome friend Andrew from Andre Paul Photography, and we headed back to Zenith Vineyard, where Jon and I got married, and had a really fun photo shoot!  I made some fun crafts to incorporate into the photos, and of course put Miley in a cute lil dress and brought her along for the fun too!

Andrew did such an AMAZING job!!! It was so hard to only pick out a few, but here are my favorite ones!

The cute banner Jon made for me, I made sure to bring it along! 
Typical Jon and Wendy :)
Our wine glass wedding favors. You cant really see it, but they say our names and wedding date.
Can I just say that my heart skipped a beat when I saw this picture?!!! I just LOVE this picture, Miley looks SO cute!  This picture makes my heart VERY happy! 
Lucky to have found my prince charming!
In front of our wedding venue 

I cant wait to get these pictures into frames and up onto our walls!  This was a very fun shoot, I want to go back to Zenith for all of our big anniversaries and take pictures like this, I think it'll be fun to look back at them as we get older.

Cheers to 1 great year of marriage and for many more to come! I love you forever Mr. Burns!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary :) Everyone says the first year is the hardest! Love all these pictures, they are all so cute. And yes, Miley looks ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you two are so cute! congrats on 1 year together, me and my husby just got married in june and i cannot wait to do this! i've already got it planned out in my head! newest follower for sure, would love to button swap let me know!
    callie

    www.mysomething-new.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...