Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Heroin Chicken

Last week I tried out a new recipe and it turned out really good! Jon LOVED it, and it was really easy to make so we both win! :)

I found the recipe on pinterest of course, i think the name is a little interesting, but its named heroin chicken because its so addicting.  Original recipe found here.

All you need is this, and chicken of course! :)
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons dried parsley
2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
3 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons salt 
1 teaspoon pepper
2/3 cup melted butter
Preheat the oven to 350

Mix together all of the seasonings and parmesan cheese
Line  a shallow baking pan with foil, make sure to do this!!

Melt the butter in a bowl.  Then dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.

Bake the chicken for 30-45 mins at 350, and you're done! I served the chicken with mashed potatoes and corn.  DELISH!!!

This dinner was a huge success and I will definitely be making this again.  Im going to attempt to use this recipe on chicken wings, I'm sure that'll be another win in the Burns household! :)

Oh and for dessert, we had THIS!

If you love Oreos and chocolate, um, you MUST make these delicious cupcakes!!! They are SO amazing! I did a special blog post about these beauties here!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! That chicken looks great! I'm allllllways looking for new seasoning combos to cook our chicken, bc we eat a LOT of it lol! I might have to try this for our next dinner night :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...