Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wedding time!!!

So I'll be gone from the blog world until Monday. 
Jon and I are headed down to Portland tonight to gear up for one of my BFF's wedding on Saturday!  I'm really excited for her big day and feel so lucky that I get to be apart of her special day! 
Janet and I have been friends for a very long time, we went to middle school and high school together but we didn't start hanging out until we graduated HS.  We have had many adventures together and have some great memories.  We are each others twin!
A few weekends ago, I was in Portland for her bachelorette celebration, but I never got the chance to post pictures of the night.  So here you go!
 
 
 Hope everyone has a good rest of the week and a wonderful weekend!!!
"See" you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you girls are beauties!! <3
    I want one of those strawberries. mmm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...