Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Janet & Phil's wedding!

Hi!!! I feel like I haven't been too involved with my blog these past few days!  Things are starting to get really busy for Jon and I since we only have 2 weeks until we move and we haven't really started to pack SO i really need to get started on that. 
On top of that, I never have much to do at work, so that's when I blog, BUT I got to work yesterday to find out that my replacement's 1st day was yesterday too.  So I had to scramble AND my office was out in the hallway because we got new floors in my office and nothing was moved back in over the weekend, so yesterday was just a little crazy! 

I just wanted to do a quick post with pictures from Janet & Phil's wedding from Saturday.  It was such a fun day, so glad that I got to be a part of their wedding!
Janet, her maid of honer Ashley, Erin, and I @ the rehearsal dinner
Brooke, Lauren, me & Erin @ the wedding
 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, photobooths are a total must-have at any wedding. Love that shiz!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...