Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken

Last week I tried out another pinterest recipe and I was very satisfied with my results!

I made crockpot buffalo chicken, and it was SO easy to make and really good! Original recipe here.
And the best part??! You only need 3 ingredients to make these! Simply and delicious recipes are the BEST!
All you need is:
3 – 5 lbs frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts
12oz bottle Franks Red Hot Wings buffalo sauce
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix

Place the frozen chicken in the crockpot, pour buffalo sauce over chicken, then sprinkle ranch mix on top. Cover and cook on low for about 5 hours.


What the chicken will look like once its ready to be shredded.
Remove chicken from crockpot, but keep the sauce in the pot. Shred the chicken with two forks. The chicken should just fall apart.


Place shredded chicken back into the crockpot and stir to coat chicken.  Cook shredded chicken in crockpot on low for about another hour or until chicken absorbs most of the sauce.



And the final product!
We then had them on hamburger buns.  The chicken is SO tender, and has such a great buffalo taste! We also had the chicken in tacos on Sunday.  So tasty and easy!

3 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering. Seriously.
    And now I need a buffalo chicken sub for lunch. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the same recipe last week... It was so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness this sounds delicious. Definitely will have to make it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...