Friday, August 17, 2012

Fridays Letters

Dear home: Can you please pack yourself?  I am so dreading packing up our life! Im going to miss living here.  Jon and I have some great memories with you! And living here has made our life in Seattle such a great experience! 

Dear Mr. Burns,  I love you!!! Thank you for working your butt off and making this move a possibility! And THANK YOU for my wonderful surprise last night! Sorry I was a brat and refused to make the bed, which ended up ruining your surprise! BUT seeing you pull out the Hello Kitty build a bear that Ive been wanting for over a month now made me SO happy!!! Thank you baby! Now you get to sleep with 4 hello kitty's every night!!!! lol

Dear Miley, Soon you will be living a wonderful life in California! I hope you are as excited for the move as we are!  Im so happy that daddy bought you a purse, that you love, because it definitely helps with your car anxiety, which is great, because we have a long drive ahead of us! I think you like the bag because you feel like a princess sitting in there! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...