Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Barkbox

What is barkbox you ask? Its like a birchbox for doggies!
I don't remember how I found this site, BUT i found it and signed Miley right up!
A great thing about this subscription is that 10% of all proceeds are donated to local shelters, which is awesome. Miley cant forget where she came from, so she has to do her part and help out the shelters that were once her home too.
When you sign up, you customize your account according to the size of your dog. Then in a month, you receive a box filled with goodies that your dog will love!
If you want to sign your fur baby up, click here!
Miley was VERY excited when she received her 1st barkbox. Of course I made sure to document the entire thing :)
Sniffing out the goods
All of her goodies
She was ready to tear into the treats!
These treats were a BIG hit with her.  Miley is VERY picky when it comes to treats, she is high maintenance about what she considered a treat, but these? No problem, she loved them!
Another treat that Miley LOVED.  Its a peanut butter flavored treat that spins while they chew on it, to keep them busy.  This thing didn't spin because Miley had a pretty good grip on it, but it did keep her busy and entertained for about an hour. 
Bubbles!!! I tried to play with Miley with these, but she wasn't too sure about them and they actually kind of scared her, lol.  And these bubbles really are incredible! They didn't pop until Miley went after them, she was even walking around the house with a bubble stuck to head, until i noticed it and popped it for her, lol.
I LOVE the way this toy was packaged, such a great idea! It squeaks but Miley hasn't been very interested in it.  Her favorite toys are balls and stuffed animals, so this toys hasn't been a hit at our house.
Inspecting the treat, making sure its up to her standards.
Still not too sure about it....
I think she liked it! Check out her peanut butter mustache after devouring the treat!
My overall review on the barkbox?  I love it! I'm glad i signed her up for it! Everything we received has been Miley approved other than the toy, which just might be too big for her mouth.  I'm excited to see what goodies she receives next month.  Its sad to admit, but I enjoyed receiving this box more than my monthly birchbox.  I haven't had much luck with my birchboxes and am considering canceling my subscription.  Well see how next month goes.....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...