Friday, June 22, 2012

Fridays Letters

Dear Husband, THANK YOU!!! You did such a great job surprising me yesterday for my birthday! From waking up to a house decorated in pink and hello kitty, lunch together, my AWESOME birthday present and a wonderful dinner.  I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my last birthday in my 20's!  I definitely fell asleep last night with a BIG smile on my face!
Dear Miley, Why are you so darn cute and funny??! I love running around the house with you when we are home alone.  Thanks for being such a sweet baby
Dear Courtney, I am so excited that you decided to make a last minute trip to Seattle so you can celebrate my birthday weekend with me, you are the best!
Dear Seattle Weather, I know that the weekend weather forecast is looking pretty gloomy and rainy, but can you please give us a little bit of sunshine??? That would really make me a happy girl!
Dear Mom & Sisters, I am so happy that you guys will be coming up to visit on 4th of July.  We are going to have such a fun time together.  I miss you guys so much!!!
Dear San Jose,  Looks like you will be getting 2 new residents in September! I am so excited for this next chapter in our lives.  I hope the promise of sunshine is kept and that Jon and I live happily ever after with you!

Hope everyone enjoys their 1st weekend of summer!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the letters miss! Found you over on Ashleys page and wanted to say hi!

    Newest bloggy friend + follower :)!
    Say hi back sometime?

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday again!!! You're the luckiest lady ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay happy bday (late ha) love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (late)Birthday! Love that it was decked out in Hello Kitty! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...