Friday, June 1, 2012

Garage Sale Prep

Jon and I spent our Friday night preparing for our garage sale tomorrow.  When we moved into our townhouse, we pretty much left our garage untouched with a bunch of unpacked boxes and just a bunch of random stuff we didn't want in the house.  So we took this as an opportunity to clean and organize our garage.  I of course forgot to take a picture of what our garage looks like now, but it looks great and organized. 
We went through all of our boxes and put aside everything that we wanted to sale at the garage sale.  There are a TON of Jon's clothes that we will be selling.  He seriously has more clothes than me! I'm really glad that Jon decided to participate in the garage sale.  Our neighborhood is having a community garage sale, so Jon decided to join in.  I cant be much help tomorrow because i have to volunteer at work tomorrow morning, so Jon is on his own for this.
While going through boxes i found an old photo album of mine and of course i had to take a break and reminisce :)  I found the picture below of my best friend and I and it put a smile on my face.  This is a picture of my bff Stacey and I when we lived together back when we were 20 years old.  It was our very 1st time living on our own and we had a blast! This picture is us to the T! lol.  I love how we can always be so silly and always have such a great time together.  Everyone needs to have that one best friend that they can go to about ANYTHING and that you know will always be there for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...