Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lunch date

Jon came and had lunch with me at work today.  I have been telling him how good their sandwiches are and hes been wanting to try them.  So today was his lucky day! lol.  They had ran out of sprouts (which are Jon's favorite) and also turkey BUT we still had a delicious ham sandwich.  This is one good thing about working at this school, they have very healthy and organic foods that are so yummy!
My sandwich is the ciabatta one his is the plain wheat one, lol

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. Just came for a visit and a follow from Lovely Life of Leah. I am on her blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! It looks awesome, and that's the best they have organic lunches. so cool! I did a post featuring our blog swap and did a little summary/shout out to you. Check it out here- http://www.lovelylifeofleah.com/2012/06/meet-my-june-sponsors-passionfruit-ads.html
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sandwiches look amazing! I love lunch dates. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...