Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Letters!

Dear Mr. Burns - I love you and love all of our adventures.  I'm so excited for the next chapter in our lives! I look forward to the day when we can pack up our home and move to CALIFORNIA!!!
Dear Miley - You have been a very good girl this week and that makes me a happy mommy! We are going to have so much fun this weekend playing outside in the sunshine!
Dear Seattle - Thank you for being nice and giving us some sunshine this weekend! Its definitely going to help us enjoy this wonderful 3 day weekend!
Dear Vegas - I will be seeing you in 13 days! I cannot wait to spend 4 whole days with you and all of my friends.
Dear Mom - I hope you have a wonderful week in California & Tijuana with your brother and sisters.  You deserve this and so much more! Bring me back some candy from Mexico please! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. California?!Yaii.. its the place to be!!This picture is soo sweet! I wanted to follow your blog but I dont see your friends link :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous i want to move to california :) your blog is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo jealous of your Vegas trip!! That'll be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Hope you have tons of fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm hoping we have a move to california coming in the next year, too! happy moving! happy adventures! found you via the link up xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...