Thursday, May 24, 2012

Take me out to the ball game!

Jon got Mariners tickets from his coworker, so we headed out to Safeco field this evening.  Of course, traffic sucked at 5:30, but we didn't let that ruin our fun!
 I was a little worried about how the weather was going to be tonight, but it was great! It was a little sunny with no signs of rain.  Other people came to the game prepared with blankets, to keep warm during the game.  Jon and I are obviously newbies, because we didn't think to bring one. 
We had a great time at the game.  Our seats were 15 rows behind the home plate, so that was pretty cool.  But i gotta admit, i got a little bored at the game.  I wanted to see more action and more plays, there were a ton of foul balls that kept flying into the stadium, that was about it.  Jon did capture the only home run on his phone, so he was pretty stoked about that.  Pujols from the Angles was the only person to score a home run.  That was pretty cool to see, and now we can watch that play over and over again! lol. 
We left the game during the 8 inning because I was starting to lose interest in the game, and because i was freezing my butt off! I'm glad that we left when we did because we were able to avoid all of the end of the game traffic and made it home with out any issues. 
The final score of the game? Angles 3 / Mariners 0
Bored in the car
Jon's "Seattle traffic sucks" look
Happy to be heading to our 1st Mariners game of the season!
We took the 520 bridge to get to Seattle.  I love going over this bridge.  The views are beautiful!
more 520
and another.  Those tall building over there are downtown Seattle
View of the space needle from I-5
The Seahawks statium
Husband posing for me. 
It's Ichiro!
Our super healthy snack! Fries with cheese! I felt so fat after eating these!
Heading to our car.  I gotta admit, im going to miss living here.  Its a beautiful city.  But i dont love it enough to live here forever! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...