Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My book arrived!

Still no word from Seattle children's hospital.  I really hope i hear back from them soon! I want this job SO baaaddd!!!


Anyway, i got home to my new book! I pre-ordered this book back in January, so it was a nice surprise when i checked the mail and saw it sitting there.  I started reading my book right away.  I love Kelle Hampton's blog, she is such a great writer.  She is such an awesome mom and she has the cutest girls.  

Miley and I cuddled on the couch and I read until Jon got home from work.  
Once Jon got home from work, we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden, I've been craving their salad and breadsticks, and i finally got them! :)  Dinner was great, and this is the last day Jon and I get to hang out, because he leaves to San Diego tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...