Monday, April 2, 2012

Phone interview

So i had my phone interview with Seattle Children's hospital today.  I was SO nervous all morning, just thinking about the interview and how badly i want to make a good impression with them!  
Overall the interview went well, and i think i made a good impression on the person interviewing me.  The position is for Admin Assistant in the Dept of Neurology, which is EXACTLY what i did at OHSU.  I was the admin assistant for the Neurology dept there.  If this doesn't mean that its meant to be i don't know what is!!!!  Now i just have to wait and find out if i made it to round 2 of the interviews.  I REALLY hope that i do! I this job so badly.  Its everything I've been looking for since i left OHSU and it would just make me so happy to be working at a hospital again.  
Fingers crossed that i get a call from Seattle children's soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...