Friday, March 23, 2012

Old Spaghetti Factory date night

Jon and I went out to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory tonight, and i gotta say, i was pretty disappointed in the service.  Ill get to the in a min, 1st, the fun cute pictures of ME! lol.

I found this idea on pinterest (duh, where else?!) on how to turn your curling iron in to a curling wand, link here.  I gotta say that i was pretty impressed with how it curled my hair.  Removing the pieces definitely made a huge difference and i highly recommend it! Anyway, my hair turned out like this:

I'm super picky about my bangs, so braided them back, i think my hair turned out pretty cute :)
This is what i wore:
I was able to break in a new pair of heels that i got from shoedazzle about 2 months ago that have been waiting for their turn to be worn out.

My handsome husband
Love their salad and bread! 
Another favorite! 
Okay now to dinner.  Jon and I were super excited about dinner because I've been wanting to check out OSP in our area since we moved here.  Jon called and made reservations, thank goodness because when we got there it was super busy.  We still had to wait for a few minutes but it wasn't as bad as everyone else.  Our waitress had another table, which was a large group, so she was really busy.  That wasn't a problem because she was really friendly and was trying her best.  Jon and I ordered a meal to share, which we have done PLENTY of times.  Our meal comes out and its just on 1 plate, when we had told her that we planned on sharing our meal.  in the past, when we have done this, our meals arrived split into 2 plates, so we were a little confused, the waitress went ahead and brought out plates for us to split on our own.  No problem.  But once we were done with dinner, it started to go downhill fast.  We were done and had to wait starting at our plates for quite some time until she finally came back to our table.  Then she asked us what kind of ice cream we wanted for dessert, Jon asked for spumoni and i asked for rainbow sherbet, again, we have both asked for this ice cream MANY times at the OSP.  She comes back with 2 spumonis and gives one to each of us.  I tell her that i didn't ask for spumoni, i asked for rainbow sherbet, she then informs me that they don't have rainbow sherbet, looking at me like I'm some crazy person with an outrages request.  I told her that i didn't want spumoni, i would rather have vanilla.  (Seriously, if you knew that you didn't have it in the 1st place why didn't you tell me, and if you didn't realize it until you went back to the kitchen, don't decide what kind of ice cream i want for me, come back and let me know) i was REALLY annoyed by this point.  So she walks off with the spumoni and comes back about 5 mins later with vanilla ice cream, but seriously, it did not look safe to eat.  It looked like ice cream that had been left out, melted and then put but in the freezer.  I was NOT about to eat that, so i didn't, we paid our tab and she got a crappy tip.  I just don't understand why someone that works in a restaurant would handle a situation like this.  I know that your busy but come on! Jon and I are good tippers and were planning on leaving her with  good tip, especially because she was busy and doing a good job, but no, she lost it when the crap she pulled.

But other than that bad experience, Jon and I had a great time at dinner talking and of course laughing, because in case you didn't know, I'm married to a comedian! lol.  Now, we are home and going to have a slumber party in the living room and watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...