Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let the job search begin!

I spent most of my day today updating my resume and submitting it to a few positions that I found on craigslist and indeed.com.  And I was lucky enough to get a call on 2 jobs that I applied for.  But after speaking with both companies, they aren’t really what I’m looking for.  Since I currently have a job where I get paid well and have benefits, I can be picky with what my next job will be.  I'm not going to leave my current position for job that is going to pay me less than what I’m currently making.  I'm going to just keep looking and hopefully, I can find something GREAT! I also emailed Gay, the best boss EVER, from OHSU, to write me a letter of recommendation, because maybe if include that, I can sell myself more about how great of an employee I am, it’s worth a try!

Our kitchen table is ready for spring and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...