Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday news....

I did some cleaning and organizing at home today.  Out mail area was starting to get a little out of control.  I was just throwing the mail in our slots, but i was never actually opening my mail, and the coupon slot was just becoming a junk slot.  So i went through the whole thing, and threw out all the expired coupons and cleaned out my old mail.  Jon has actually been really good about his and checks it everyday. 
I also put a pink try out for Jon's watch and head phones that are always sitting on the shelf. 

The bottom of the shelf still needs some work.  Its currently holding my wedding bouquet, lol
Jon also met with his regional manager today and it looks like we won’t be moving to Californian as soon as I was hoping.  We still have another year or two before they start considering us for the move.  Jon is currently building up business in Canada, and until that is on a roll, we then can talk about our next move.  I’m okay with us staying in Washington longer, I don’t mind living here.  I actually do like living out here, and experiencing all of this and our 1st year of marriage together, as a team.  With this new information about our current living situation, I realized that I need to start looking for a job that I actually enjoy.  My current job is just SO boring, like the highlight of most of my days are making copies for the faculty.  I went from a very busy, challenging job that I was proud of, to a job where I spend most of my time online, just wishing for the time to go by faster.  So I need to work on updating my resume and putting myself back out there.  Hopefully, I can find something that will challenge me and make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...