Tuesday, February 14, 2012


I just have to say, Valentines day is my favorite day ever! I know a lot of people think that its ridiculous, but i just love all of the pink and love! It makes me happy.  I actually keep a lot of our valentines day decorations around the house year round because i love it that much! lol
So here are the final products of my homemade gifts for my love.

I love that i found this idea!

All nice and wrapped for my love! 
He's not going to have a CLUE to whats inside! 
The front of his card.  He is definitely is my rockstar!
Inside cover :)
The back of the card
The envelope that i made for the card

His super cool frame that we made Friday night
Nice and wrapped for him

Im so excited to give him his gift! 
I had so much fun making all of this for Jon.  He's going to love it!

Plans for tonight are dinner at Sullivan's Steak House in downtown Seattle.  I cannot wait! Its going to be so delicious!


2 comments:

  1. you rock at making vday special! Love all the gifts. Hope you're having a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hearts Day to you too!!! Your blog is adorable and what cute, creative and super fun gifts for V-Day! I happen to love this day as well, though many don't, and your little book of why you love your love and how sweet that they are handmade...the best!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...