Monday, February 13, 2012

Card Swap

I got home today to a Valentines day package from my Valentines Day Card swap partner, Adriana from Little Petite.  She sent me the sweetest card and the yummiest treats! Seriously, chocolate filled strawberry marshmallows?! I had no idea that these existed! lol.
Melu, from Only a Flight Away and Summer, from Famous in My Own Mind, hosted the card swap.  I'm so glad that they did this, its always fun to send and receive things in the mail! And of course, the plus of meeting new people from all around the US.

Front of the card
The inside cover
Back of the inside
The entire inside, SO CUTE!
The back of the card
This is on the top of the front of the card.
Adriana was so creative with the card, i love it.  I would of never thought of doing something like this.  Thank so much for the card and candy!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked everything!! I haven't tried the marshmallows, but they look delicious. I received yours yesterday it's very cute! Thank you! Can't wait until I do a post about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...